DIRECT CARE & ASSISTANCE
PERSONALIZED CARE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH
Norterre’s long-term care takes an integrative approach that promotes holistic well-being. Residents are immersed in a gentle environment with trained caregivers.
Post-surgical recovery | Chronic illness | Neurological conditions | Pulmonary impairment
THE COMFORT OF HOME
Unlike a hospital environment, our residents feel at ease in a furnished private suite and bathroom.
- Personal phone with a private number
- Flat-screen TV with cable services
- Mini refrigerator
- Toiletries such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste, linens and towels
MEETING HEALTH NEEDS
A personal Navigation Team is assigned to each resident to help in the transition to recovery. The team develops personalized programs to address specific needs, then collaborates with the resident’s physicians to report on care, progress and adjustments to prescribed therapies.
- Licensed nursing care
- On-site lab facilities and X-rays
- Specialized diets
- Full access to WellWay at Norterre
- Medical supplies
INSPIRING GOOD DAYS
Meeting our residents’ emotional needs is every bit as important to us as attending to their health. Working together with family members, we’ll find ways to make days brighter.
- Homestyle meals
- Vibrant Living/religious services
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Scheduled activities and events
- Medical-related social services